Passport photo requirements Morocco
Passport photo requirements Morocco; these are that you must submit four official passport photos in color. This applies to both a passport and a visa.
These photos have the following requirements:
- Be no more than 6 months old
- Printed in high quality photo paper
- 35 mm wide and 45 mm high
- Closeup of the head with the shoulders, the face covers 70-80% of the photo
- Size of the head between 32 mm and 36 mm
- Sharp, clear, good in contrast and without marking on the front or back
- Background is smooth and light gray or light blue in tone (white is not accepted)
- Looking straight and neutral into the camera
- Natural skin tones
- No shadows visible on the face or behind it
- Eyes open and fully visible
- No facial reflections or red eyes
- Glasses may be provided with clear glasses, no reflection and no thick frame, eyes must be fully visible
- Headgear is not allowed except for religious reasons.
- From the bottom chin to the top of the forehead, everything should be visible, including the edges of the face
Adjustment in requirements:
We are aware of the latest developments in the rules and requirements that a country imposes on the passport photo. It is possible that a country decides to adjust the requirements for taking a passport photo. Therefore, always take the form that you receive from your consulate with you when you have the passport photo taken. In general, the consulate is the first to receive the new rules. We will then check for you whether the requirements correspond so that you are always up to date.
Opening hours and directions? Click here.