Passport photo requirements Slovenia
The passport photo requirements for Slovenia are that you must submit an official passport photo in color. Both the passport photo and the visa photo must meet the same requirements of the Schengen countries.
These photos have the following requirements:
- Well resembled and taken recently
- Background is suggested to be light gray
- Have the official format of 35mm wide x 45mm high
- Size of the face between 32 and 36 mm
- Be no more than 6 months old
- Printed in high quality photo paper
- Closeup of the head with the shoulders, the face covers 70-80% of the photo
- Sharp, clear, good in contrast and without marking on the front or back
- Looking straight and neutral into the camera
- Natural skin tones
- No shadows visible on the face or behind it
- Eyes open and fully visible
- No facial reflections or red eyes
- Glasses may be provided with clear glasses, no reflection and no thick frame, eyes must be fully visible
- Headgear is not allowed except for religious reasons.
- From the bottom chin to the top of the forehead, everything should be visible, including the edges of the face
Adjustment in requirements:
We are aware of the latest developments in the rules and requirements that a country imposes on the passport photo. It is possible that a country decides to adjust the requirements for taking a passport photo. Therefore, always take the form that you receive from your consulate with you when you have the passport photo taken. In general, the consulate is the first to receive the new rules. We will then check for you whether the requirements correspond so that you are always up to date.
Opening hours and directions? Click here.